This autumn, we encourage everyone to fall in love with your smile again.
You should never underestimate the power of a simple smile, and if you feel like yours has started to fade a little, or if you catch yourself hiding your teeth from others, then this might be the best time to chat with us and discover some great options for a brighter, healthier smile.
So, where do you even start?
Obviously, that all depends on your individual situation and your personal goals, but we can recommend a few of our regular services.
Cosmetic Dentistry for You
The latest in cosmetic dentistry can include a wide range of solutions – and the best part is that most of them also have a significant impact on the overall health of your teeth, too.
Let’s start with the simplest solutions.
- Teeth Whitening – Even if we never ate or drank anything that could stain our teeth, simply aging will dull their former brilliance. In other words, anyone can use our whitening services.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – It may be time to replace those old metal fillings with a material that is almost indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Deep Cleanings – We use the latest high-tech devices to remove plaque, tartar, and stains from your teeth.
Now, what if you’ve had some slight damage to your teeth? Something that would require a little more attention to fully repair.
In those cases, we would recommend some other cosmetic services we offer locally, such as:
- Veneers Denver – This is a top service in our office and a great way to cover teeth that simply don’t respond to traditional whitening methods while covering chips and cracks (perhaps restoring some functionality there, too).
- Dental Crowns – A crown serves to restore a broken tooth without removing it, or to cap a tooth with a large filling. It can provide more structure for your teeth and improve its appearance.
- Denver CO Dental Implants – Missing teeth are more than a cosmetic problem, and it’s critical that you replace them as quickly as possible. Modern dental implants are very strong and look just like your natural teeth.
Then again, perhaps your teeth haven’t been damaged, and you’ve kept up with your daily oral hygiene – but through no fault of your own, your teeth are just a little crooked. In this case, we could recommend:
- Denver Invisalign – This is an extremely popular option for patients of all ages. It’s a great way to get straighter teeth (which means healthier teeth) in a subtle way that no one has to know about.
- Braces – Fast Braces are an option for those who have teeth that require significant realignment or want results faster than the Invisalign aligners can provide.
There are, of course, some cases in which a whitening procedure just won’t help you get the results you want. Sometimes, whether it’s because of damage or neglect, we need to go a bit further to reach that perfect smile.
If a patient is in severe pain, or is experiencing serious loss of functionality, we may recommend a full mouth rehabilitation.
Make no mistake, this is a serious set of procedures and may include all the services necessary to completely rebuild the teeth, restore jaw mechanics, and contribute to a healthier gum line.
This isn’t just about a better smile – it’s about your complete oral health.
Of course, coming out of it with a beautiful, new smile is an added benefit.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
Whatever your goals, you can get a skilled cosmetic Denver dentist that can help you fall in love with your smile again. We have extensive experience, and our results speak for themselves.
You don’t have to put off these procedures any longer. We have taken all the necessary steps to keep you and our staff safe as you get the dental care you need.