What Is Aesthetic Dentistry? Everything You Should Know
If you’re interested in enhancing your smile in Denver, Dr. Benjamin Baranes and the team at LeDowns Dentistry are here to help. We specialize in aesthetic dentistry, and can help you transform your teeth and boost your confidence. Not sure if aesthetic dentistry is right for you, or what your treatment at our office may involve? Let’s get into the details.
What’s The Difference Between Cosmetic And Aesthetic Dentistry?
Aesthetic dentistry and cosmetic dentistry are related, but they're not exactly the same thing. Cosmetic dentistry focuses exclusively on improving the appearance of your smile with treatments like veneers and teeth whitening. Cosmetic dentistry is used to make healthy teeth look brighter, more even, and more attractive. However, it doesn't involve treating damaged, unhealthy, or missing teeth.
That’s what makes aesthetic dentistry at LeDowns Dentistry different. In aesthetic dentistry, we don’t just enhance the appearance of healthy teeth. Our team will also fix damaged teeth, replace missing teeth, and transform your entire smile. After your treatment with Dr. Baranes, your smile will be bright, beautiful, and healthy, too!
What Can Aesthetic Dentistry Help Fix?
Almost any problem with your teeth can be treated with aesthetic dentistry in Denver from LeDowns Dentistry. Here are just a few issues that can be resolved with your personalized aesthetic dentistry treatment plan:
- Stained teeth – Tooth stains may make you feel self-conscious about your smile, and look older than you really are. Teeth whitening is usually the best option for treating stains, but deeper stains may need treatment with veneers.
- Uneven or misshapen teeth – Veneers and tooth-colored dental crowns are great for covering up and restoring uneven or misshapen teeth. Dr. Baranes will work with you to create an appealing, lifelike smile.
- Gaps in your smile – If you have some small gaps between your teeth, veneers can be used to enlarge your teeth and close the gap. If you have bigger gaps or other issues with the alignment of your teeth, we may recommend Invisalign as part of your aesthetic dentistry treatment.
- Damaged teeth – Chipped, cracked, decayed, or infected teeth can all be treated with aesthetic dentistry. Depending on the type of damage, Dr. Baranes may recommend fillings, dental bonding, veneers, or dental crowns.
- Missing teeth – Losing one or more teeth dramatically affects your appearance. With dental implants in Denver, Dr. Baranes can permanently replace one or more missing teeth with natural, life-like artificial teeth. Not only does this restore your smile, but it protects your oral health, too.
Am I A Good Candidate For Aesthetic Dentistry?
Yes. Because aesthetic dentistry at LeDowns Dentistry combines both cosmetic and restorative treatments, almost anyone is a good candidate for treatment. Whether you have a healthy mouth and just want a brighter smile, or you have serious oral health issues and need a full-scale smile makeover, we’re here to help. Get in touch today to schedule a consultation and get your personalized aesthetic dentistry plan.
Come To LeDowns Dentistry For Aesthetic Dental Care In Denver!
At LeDowns Dentistry, we’re always accepting new patients. If you’d like to improve your smile but you’re not sure where to start, Dr. Baranes and our team are here to help. Just contact us online or give us a call at (303) 377-9278 to schedule a consultation. Dr. Baranes will perform a comprehensive oral exam, have an open and honest discussion with you about your smile, and help you take the first steps toward the bright, healthy, and radiant smile you deserve in Denver.